What’s in the NEW “The Steel Van Man”? https://jasonstadtlander.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Steel_Van_FC_FINAL.jpg 550 850 Jason Stadtlander https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/005a188b0f881a33cb85960dca72b8e2?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Thanks to the amazing crew at BHC Press, I have re-released The Steel Van Man.
I wanted it to be a special release. I couldn’t see any point in just re-releasing the book without making it worthwhile. Several people have asked me what is new in the “new” The Steel Van Man, so I thought I’d take a moment and lay them out of I can without ruining the surprises. Aside from the obvious cover change, there are some other exciting pieces.
In the book:
- 2 new chapters:
- One focuses a little on Maggie (the reporter) researching her truths that she finds out about the killer.
- The other is a very special ending that reveals something about a character you may have come to love.
- Elements added about the killer’s mother
- Town changed from Mantaqua Point to Swampscott
Special added feature:
- 2 Chapters of the brand new sequel coming soon “The Father”
Some Skinny on The Father:
Let’s take a moment to talk about The Father. What is the book really about? Well, obviously I don’t want to spoil any surprises but I can tell you a few things about it.
- The book focuses on the intricacies of the killer’s family and a hidden family member that we never know about.
- A special character from the first book becomes a hero in ways we could never have dreamed
- Rebecca Lacitor continues to grapple with the secrets she’s forced to contain as it slowly eats away at her psyche.