Creating Personalized Email Domains https://jasonstadtlander.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/8-Email-Personalization-Techniques-That-Work-Better-Than-The-Name-Game.jpg 700 420 Jason Stadtlander https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/005a188b0f881a33cb85960dca72b8e2?s=96&d=mm&r=g
PERSONALIZED EMAIL: A few friends have asked me how to setup their own domains for email with their last name. (i.e. email@example.com) So, I setup a sale on my the hosting company I own so you can do it cheap!
It’s not expensive and it has a professional level to it. So, here’s how you do it:
- Go to my hosting store: http://www.mywebsitehosts.com/
- Search for a domain name for your family name (i.e. smith.com). If your last name isn’t available, try adding a word to it, like “thesmiths.com”, “thesmithhome.com”, etc.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click on “Email Accounts” > “Email Plans”
- Choose “Personal 12 mo” if it’s just you or “Business 12 mo” if it’s for your whole family and select “Add to Cart”
- Make sure you choose the right “Term” (1 year, 2 year, etc.)
- Your total should be approx. $28.00 per year (depending on the domain name you choose)
- Proceed to Checkout and once your order is done, just login using “My Account” in the hosting store and setup your email addresses.
- If you ever need help, you can always reach out to me too on my connect page: www.jasonpstadtlander.com/connect